Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A reply, but don’t get too excited…

I’ve been on the receiving end of enough polite yet hollow emails in my time to recognise one when it drops into my inbox with a weary sigh. Reading between the lines I don’t think Max Clifford’s PA could really be bothered. But then why the hell should she? A reply is a reply though, and at least we have found out something: UNFORTUNATELY none of Max Clifford’s clients have ulcerative colitis. That’s not what I asked. But now we know. For a fact. It’s there in black and white. What can’t speak can’t lie.
Dear Martin,

Thank you very much for your email, unfortunately none of our clients suffer from the same condition as yourself and so I'm afraid that we will not be able to help you further in this instance.

Wishing you the best of luck and health in the future,

Kind Regards,

Kate Burgess
PA to Max Clifford.