Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wednesday's diary on a Thursday 4.7

'Dear Diary...' Why do people begin diary entries by addressing their diary like it's a person? I find it quite odd. You may as well write 'Dear 336 page 60gsm wood-free paper PVC bound journal...' And wouldn't it be a shock if you opened up your diary one day to find it had written back? 'Dear Harriet, please stop writing to me, your life is tedious and I have no interest in whether or not Mr 'Sex-on-Legs' (or Mr S.O.L as you sometimes annoyingly refer to him) from work smiled at you in the lift. I really don't care. Stop writing to me otherwise the next letter you receive will be from my solicitor.'
Wednesday 4th June:
6.30am Solid
2pm Solid
7.15pm Solid

Medication:
6 x Mesalazine 400mg
3 x Azathioprine 50mg
1 x Ferrous Sulphate 200mg

Comments:
Had a sort of bloated feeling for a couple of days now. Not really sure what that's all about?.