Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Play it safe with a safety pin

It is possible to wear your bag tucked inside the waistband of your trousers, but I prefer to wear mine outside. I find when it’s tucked in the tightness of my jeans prevents the stools from dropping down into the bottom as they should. But the only problem with having the bag outside your trousers is your shirt can ride up exposing it to the world. And the last thing you want in any social situation is a plump, pink bag hanging obscenely out your shirt, like some weird Muppet scrotum. It makes people nervous. So rather than spend all day self-consciously tugging my shirt down, I use a discretely placed safety pin to hold it in place. I think it’s rather nifty. Take a look at the photographs. I think you’ll agree it’s a lot harder to spot the pin than it is the sack of cack.

Nothing to see here. With pin.

Peepo! Without pin.