Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wednesday's diary on a Thursday 6.9

Sometimes I have this recurring nightmare that a computer virus will somehow delete everything I have ever written on this blog, except the WDOAT entries. All that will remain of Number Twos, drifting around on the internet forever, are rather a lot of really quite dull accounts of my bowel movements. Shudder. What a terrifying thought.
Wednesday 22nd July:
6.30am Change bag
9.50pm Empty bag
2.45pm Change bag
8.50pm Change bag

Medication:
Breakfast 6 x mesalazine 400mg
Dinner 4 x azathioprine 50mg
Bedtime 6 x mesalazine 400mg

Comments:
If you’re reading this in the year 2466 and all that’s left are a load of WDOAT’s, then my nightmare has come true, but I’d just like to say, for the record, that I did write more interesting stuff than this. Fractionally.