Thursday, July 5, 2007

Hello

You can spend a lot of time sitting on the toilet if you suffer from ulcerative colitis. I was sitting on the toilet when I had the idea of writing this blog. Well, I say I had the idea, it was actually my doctor who suggested I keep a diary of my daily ablutions, though I doubt he meant go and publish it online. I think to save blushes, mostly my own, I won't actually be posting how many number twos I have a day and of what colour and consistency. I'll keep that between me and my other, real diary for now. What I will try to write about here are my day to day experiences living with ulcerative colitis. I'm afraid that's about as far as I've worked it out for now. I'm glad I ditched my first idea for the title though: The Diarrhoea-y of Samuel Poopys. Crap, eh?