Thursday, July 19, 2007

Wednesday's diary on a Thursday 0.1



Welcome to an exciting new weekly feature of my blog, Wednesday’s Diary On A Thursday. In WDOAT I will post my midweek bowel movements. Without putting too fine a point on it, it’s a list of shits. Over time I hope it will serve to illustrate my progress, or lack of it, or any weird and wonderful hiccups that may occur. It may also be useful to note what medication I am on. So without further ado, or should I say a-poo, Wednesday’s Diary On A Thursday…
Wednesday 18th July:
6.30am Loose, bloody mucus
11.30am Loose, no blood, gassy
6.15pm Loose, no blood
Medication:
6 x Mesalazine 400mg
5 x Prednisolone 5mg
1 x Ferrous Sulphate 200mg
2 x Calcium Carb 1.25g
Comments:
Worse in the mornings, back passage becoming swollen and sore again.